- VNA of Care New England is a not-for-profit Medicare and Medicaid certified home care and hospice agency and has served the needs of Rhode Islanders since 1908.
- VNA of Care New England serves adults and the elderly and offers a comprehensive line of cardiac, pulmonary, rehabilitation, palliative care and hospice.
- VNA of Care New England employees include registered nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, therapy aides, social workers, home health aides, dieticians, a respiratory therapist, medical director, and chaplain.
- VNA of Care New England reaches out to the community and provides health screenings, influenza and pneumonia clinics, bereavement support groups and community education sessions at various locations throughout Rhode Island.
- VNA of Care New England affiliate, HealthTouch, Inc., is a private pay home care agency, dedicated to helping individuals to remain living safely and independently in their homes.
- VNA of Care New England is committed to the education of future healthcare practitioners and participates with schools and colleges in providing field experience. Agreements are currently with the University of Rhode Island, Rhode Island College and others on request.
To learn more or inquire about receiving home health care services, please contact VNA of Care New England's Intake Department, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and weekends and holidays, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at 401-737-6050 or toll-free at 1-800-348-6417.
VNA of Care New England is a member of the Care New England Health System and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
|VNA of Care New England
51 Health Lane
Warwick, RI 02886
Toll Free: 1.800.348.6417
626 Toll Gate Road
Warwick, RI 02886
Toll Free: 1.800.640.8434